Browning Prism II Folding Knife Mossy Oak Camo
Handy enough to take everywhere. Prism II knives are Browning's top selling knife for a reason. They are compact enough to take everywhere and always useful for everyday tasks that require a small sharp blade. They are also a nice way to show your Buckmark.
- Type: Folding frame lock
- Blades: 440-A stainless steel
- Handles: Anodized machined aluminum, Stainless steel bolsters
- Clam shell
- Pocket clip
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Clip Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 2 1/2"
- Overall Length: 5 5/8"
- Closed Length: 3 1/4"
- Blade Opening: Thumb Stud
- Blade Composition: 440-A
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Buckmark
- Handle Material: Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bolster Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: MOINF (Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity)
- Pocket Clip: Y
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 55-57
- Lock Type: Liner lock