Rare beauty. There are not many superlatives to describe this incredible Kukri style knife. This is the result of a personal project by Browning's tactical expert Jared Wihongi. And it shows.
This knife is more than ordinary. A kukri is a traditional Nepalese knife. It has a unique, inwardly curved blade, and functions very similar to a machete. In practice it is used as both a tool and as a weapon in Nepal. Traditionally it was, and in many cases still is, the basic utility knife of the Nepalese people.
- Fixed kukri blade Massive 3/16" thick flat ground 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade
- Authentic blood groove and blood notches
- Brushed finish is etched with a Maori warrior tribal motif handle Black and tan sculpted G-10 scales
- Flush fit fasteners features Full-tang construction
- Stainless steel bolster with brass accent
- Lanyard eyelet
- Rugged Kydex sheath with quick release belt clip plus slots and eyelets attaches easily to a belt, back pack, web gear or laces to a vest
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Sheath Description: Kydek
- Main Blade Length: 9"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Blade Composition: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Features: Full Tang:Guard/Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: G10
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Tan
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58